Luxury Cottages in West Wales
How to find us
- Follow signs to Cardigan (A487 if coming from the North or South, A484 if coming from the West).
- Once approaching Cardigan you will come to a roundabout- take the second exit.
- Continue forward onto Finch Square.
- Continue forward through Priory Street.
- Turn right onto Pendre.
- Continue up Cardigan High street and onto North Road.
- Just before the spar shop branch left.
- Pass Cardigan Secondary School and branch left again onto Gwbert Road.
- Follow this road for three miles.
- You will come past Teifi Boating club, and along a long straight following the Sea.
- At the Flat Rock and Cliff Hotel follow the main road around the corner and continue up the hill towards Ferwig.
For Brynteifi and Ty Dewi
- Approximately 300 yards up the hill take the second turning on the left (after the bus shelter) signposted as a no through road, residents only. Follow the road around adjacent to the pond, and take the first turning on the left into BRYNTEIFI, and left into TY DEWI.
You have arrived!
Watch the dolphins play in Cardigan Bay with panoramic sea views
Gwbert on Sea
Friday 19 January 2018 - 19:01:26
Gwbert Cottages, All rights reserved.
Gwbert Cottages, Towyn Farm, Gwbert on Sea, Cardigan, SA43 1PR